Tuesday 23 April 2013

Future Placements

I have some placements lined up for the upcoming weeks and over the summer, that i hope to gain a lot more experience, skills and knowledge from.

I met up with Alison today and she offered to take me along to her scheduled wedding shoots over the summer, and hope to join Cliff on a google tour photoshoot at the next opportunity. I also plan to join Alison when she's canvasing in her studio.

Ive been in touch with the graphic design company Purpleeight aswell- i gave them another call last week and unfortunately they wont be able to provide me with a desk to work on untill after my hand in date. But i still intend to spend a few days with them, i feel getting some experience in the graphic design area would be vital for me as its something i've always thought of getting involved in.

Alison also mentioned seeing Paul from the 'Purpleeight' design agency (as it was the Graingers who introduced me to Paul at the business focus event) and said he hadn't forgotten me, but is still struggling to accomadate me as he hasn't got a desk free at the moment. He still wants to  provide me with a few days work placement within the design agency, so will be in touch eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment