Wednesday 24 April 2013

Meeting with Alison & Cliff Grainger- Job offer

I had a meeting arranged with photographers Alison and Cliff Grainger, this afternoon to borrow a pull up and photo album to help with my presentation and also discuss a future job opportunity with them...it went extremely well!

They offered me a job with promoting the google tour work, to begin with and then introducing me to the website software in order to create website design/layouts for clients involved with the virtual tours. This will work around my current part-time job and will be able to work from home. It would be payed work and i would eventually work on a commision basis.

They also offered me the opportunity to join them to do the actual tours, whereever the clients businesses are- be it London, Manchester...and also mentioned putting me on an apprenticeship etc

We only spoke for an hour or so but will be in touch soon to discuss when I'm free during the week, working around my part time shifts..we plan to set up a google calendar to make it easier to see available dates and when google shoots are scheduled.

I'm really enthusiastic about this opportunity and can't wait to get started!!



No comments:

Post a Comment