Friday 5 April 2013

Placement with Angela Smith- Gallery at 12

This morning i emailed jewellery maker Angela Smith, who is resident at the gallery on Thursday..after speaking with Jo Hill i thought it best for me to ensure it was alright with Angela for me to join her for the day.

Hi Kelly

Thursday will be fine, I will have some jewellery I'll need to work on so some of the time I will have to be making, unless we have another busy Thursday like this week.

But I am sure I can find something for you to do while I am doing that - and I am happy to chat about my pieces - we open at 10am so I will see you in the gallery around then.

I look forward to meeting you

best wishes

Angela
 
I'm really looking forward to my placement with Angela and hope to learn a lot more about her practise and how the gallery functions...can't wait!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment